Online Arabic Classes In Germany: If you want to learn Arabic from home or if you want to develop your Arabic language proficiency and practice with a native Arabic speaker, then online Arabic classes are the perfect option for you.
The Excellence Center in Europe (EC) gives you the opportunity to learn Arabic online. Whatever your Arabic level is, the Excellence Center is capable of meeting your language needs. This program gives you the choice of learning Modern Standard Arabic, the Palestinian dialect, or a combination of the two. Students can select whichever they prefer to learn. The Center will provide students with the appropriate learning materials to enrich their online Arabic study experience.
In order to start, you will need to take a placement test which will evaluate your Arabic level. Interested students will receive their first online class for free. Student who are satisfied with the first class can then register for subsequent classes and pay the corresponding fees.
Why Are Online Arabic Classes a Good Choice?
- You can arrange your class time in coordination with the teacher. In addition, you can take these classes wherever you are located in the world.
- These classes are taught by native Arabic speakers. Some of our teachers speak only Arabic and some speak both Arabic and fluent English. The decision is yours as to what language you want your teacher to use during the class.
- You can freely choose how many hours of language instruction you want to enroll in.
- The Center uses specific teaching approaches that focus on the communication of the language.
- Our courses are suited for all levels of Arabic: starter, beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
Who Are These Online Classes Suitable for?
- Individuals who want to improve his/her speaking skills.
- Individuals who are enrolled in undergraduate or graduate study programs related to Middle Eastern Studies, Political Science, or International Relations.
- Arabic-speaking individuals who live in Europe or the United States and want to enhance their language skills.
- Those who work in a business setting and are in need of language proficiency.
- Individuals who simply would like to learn Arabic either for study or pleasure.
Upon course completion, students receive a Certificate of Completion. Those who complete their Arabic classes will get a Diploma signed and stamped by the Center.
|All Costs Are in Euro|
How to Register
If you want to start online Arabic classes, please send us an email at Rafat@eceurope.org with “Online Arabic Course” as the subject line. We will send interested students an application form to complete. When you receive the application, please fill it out and send it back to us. We will get in touch with you within 1 to 3 days to arrange your first free class.